Friday, December 5, 2008

Home

HEY! What's up? DragonLord here I really hope you like my website!! Please read the rules before doing anythig. Also I hope to have music up soon.

Ill update when the need arises

Anyway enjoy the rest of the site!!

Oh also this site is still under construction so be patient and dont leave comments saying how it sucks. Ill announce when the site is officialy done.

UPDATE 12/5/08

Added a poll at the bottom of the site. Ill change the question every week.

UPDATE 12/5/08  11:09 PM

ALRIGHT got music up!! If you want to hear it hit play on the top right of the page

UPDATE 12/6/08 2:58 PM

Got a new heading and template up. KH style. But the heading I might change or just create my own because as youll probably see it doesnt really fit with the template.

UPDATE 12/7/08

Added a bunch of new posts explaining all about the current and future Kh games and also about KH Manga

No comments: